Introducing the newly redesigned 2018 Subaru WRX and WRX STI.
The WRX and STI meet for some high-intensity hooning. The result: a pure adrenaline rush and a cold sweat, featuring the only appropriate
soundtrack—the blissful exhaust sounds of the SUBARU BOXER engine.
The best-handling, best- performing WRX and WRX STI ever.
Available Spring 2017
New 2018 WRX & WRX STI Feature Updates
– Revised suspension tuning
– Updated Driver Controlled Center Differential (STI only)
– Brembo monoblock calipers (6 pistons in the front and 2 in the rear, STI only)
– Larger-diameter rotors are cross-drilled for better heat management (STI only)
– 19-inch alloy wheels wrapped in 245/35R-19 tires (STI only)
– Recaro® performance seats (Available on WRX Premium, WRX STI and WRX STI Limited)
– 6.3-inch color LCD multifunction display with turbo boost gauge
– LED Steering Responsive Headlights (WRX Limited and STI Only)
2018 Subaru WRX Specs:
Engine type: Direct-Injection Turbocharged (DIT) 2.0-liter 4-cylinder SUBARU BOXER engine
Horsepower: 268 hp
Torque: 258 lb-ft
2018 Subaru WRX STI Specs:
Engine type: Turbocharged 2.5-liter 4-cylinder SUBARU BOXER engine
Horsepower: 305 hp
Torque: 290 lb-ft
Also published on Medium.